Sunday, April 22, 2018

I really like argan oil/butters for dry skin.  I truly battle it all winter and most lotions do not help.  This travel size of body butter is convenient and has a delicate scent - it would not clash with perfume.

When I wash my hair but plan to stay home I still need a little lift for my straight hair.
Matrix Airy Builder does a good job for a casual look.  It gives a soft texture without stiffness.
This is a dry texture spray in a mousse form - so no white residue.

Ok, this needs to come to my house!
Bronze Goddess Summer Waves Salt Spray
 Bronze Goddess - Summer Waves Salt Spray for Hair
I can only find this in Europe so EL needs to get this to the USA ~ I'm waiting .....

Refresh canned applesauce with cinnamon, cloves and/or allspice.  It gives a delicate extra flavor and it is good for you - it definitely encourages me to eat more fruit!
Especially since I had french toast for breakfast!

My gang loves chili and this was super easy and made on the stove top.
1/2 lb of ground meat cooked with small onion
1 can chili beans
1 small onion minced
1 can tomato sauce & 1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans (use whatever beans you like)
2tsp cumin
1TBS chili powder
2tsp oregano
1TBS Garlic powder &
1TBS Worcester sauce (I add more)
salt & pepper to taste
Cook all ingredients together & let simmer until thickened
I served this with garlic cheese bread &use sour cream & shredded cheese as my toppings.

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~

mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 
 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

3 comments:

  1. I love argan oil too.
    Dish looks delicious :)
    Have a nice evening.
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Your is fab.
    Those looks like good products.
    Chili i love it.
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good body butter! i like the ones the Body Shop does, the smells are amazing!

    Your food looks so delicious too :)

    Hope that you had a nice weekend at home :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

"