Friday, March 23, 2018

When I saw this 'some what' new edition to Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess collection I had to have it ~ esp since there was a free gift bag!
Bronze Goddess Shimmering Oil Spray for Hair & Body
The first few ingredients are the same as last year's Shimmering Body Oil Spray.

So I test a slight mist on my hair of this year's edition and as a platinum blonde, I would not spray it on my hair again because it does deposit color as seen in the photos:
Now if you have dark hair I think it would be fine, esp if you spray the mist on your hands and then run thru your hair.  The fragrance is still a wonderful summery scent and it will not go to waste - just not on my hair!

Now on to the free gift - I got the Capri bag with the lip gloss which is a gorgeous shade - but - I am even crazier about the Pure Envy Sculpting Blush in Luminizer ~ it is almost the perfect bronze color for fair skin.  There is some luminosity but no shimmer.  The EL site is not offering this particular color but a close match is Lover's Blush - maybe just a shade darker but I can work with that. I am picking it up with the next gift event.
 Some of the other items in the gift bag included:
 Envy Lash Multi Effects Mascara; Perfectly Clean Mult Action Foam Cleanser;  Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex
Pure Envy Sculpting Gloss in Passion Fruit; The Illuminator Primer - these are perfect sizes for travel and a nice way to try new products.
Here are some of my other favorite Bronze Goddess items I keep on hand:
http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com/2016/07/welcome-new-followers-it-is-great.html
I love this time of year as the new spring/summer collections start to roll out.

Macaroni & Tuna Salad
This is great for spring & summer lunch and for barbecues.
Mayonnaise      Dill pickle relish   1/2 cup minced onion
As much of these spices as you like:Oregano, herbes de provence, tarragon, celery seed
I use inexpensive tuna because it is going to get mushed up when everything is stirred together!
I use the small elbow macaroni~ this is always in my frig, in some form!

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
     or
 https://www.bonanza.com/booths/livingthegoodlife
 The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 
 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

4 comments:

  1. Great post dear . I love it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful products! Great post, so nice and interesting! Like it!
    Have a nice weekend! ♥

    Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun haul of beauty products. I love macaroni and tuna salad! Thanks for linking up to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tuna in my macaroni salad! I make mine with noodles, a can of tuna, mayo, sliced carrots, and chopped celery. Then I sprinkle with a bit of paprika and salt.

    ReplyDelete

"