Thursday, July 13, 2017

Can you believe half the year is gone???!!!!!!!!!!

Let's review what we loved so far:
The Hoola Bronzer in Lite is a good prod:
It's a nice color for fair skin.

I like the Becca highlighters - not too sparkly:
Anything from Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess collection:
No7 anti-aging products - for the face & hands:
I was not crazy about the color of the year - Green - so I am looking forward to the new color this fall.
I love trying new mascaras so Lash Stash was perfect for me!

Yes, these are just a few of the hair products I have in case of emergency:
I never seem to use the same thing every day - I like to surprise my hair!!

So what did you discover this year that you loved?

I could not believe the lovely rainbow!


                                  Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.



~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

6 comments:

  1. I must say that I love Sephora because of Becca. I love their makeup, their setting powders and also the Korean beauty products that you can find only in Sephora.

    P.S. I am organizing a link up. Feel free to join and share your post.
    XO
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com/2017/07/13/diy-pompoms-customize-handbag/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation & it is nice to meet you! I have added your link up to my list.
      Best wishes, Mimi

      Delete
  2. I adore Benefit and I want to try Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got quite a stash there. I do like the derma e product very much.

    ReplyDelete

"